Bilstein B8 Shock Absorber Complete Kit, suitable for the following:
Saab 9-5 01-09 - All models
Performance you can feel and see.
What lowering or sport springs are to aesthetics, BILSTEIN B8 is to performance! To be used with lowering springs.
The product benefits at a glance:
- Shortened high-performance shock absorbers for virtually every lowering spring set and series production sport vehicles
- Sports settings with high level of comfort
- Marked improvement in safety and performance with additional spring changes (lowering springs must be used)
- Precision handling and optimised vehicle control
- BILSTEIN gas pressure technology
- BILSTEIN mono-tube/Upside-Down technology, made in Germany
- Road-tested by BILSTEIN and fine-tuned
Please note delivery is free to any Standard UK Address, this does not include off shore islands or highland addresses.
If you are based outside of the UK once you process the order we will get you a quote, you are under no obligation to continue with the order.
All orders placed before 2PM are dispatched the same working day. Any orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched the next working day.
UK Mainland delivery inc some Scottish postcodes
- Orders will be sent out using a Next Working Day courier service, typically delivered within 24 hours of goods being dispatched.
Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands delivery
- Orders will be sent out using an Economy courier service, typically delivered within 2-3 days of goods being dispatched. For more information regarding delivery costs to your adress, please use the delivery charge estimator during the check out process.
Europe & Rest of World delivery
- Orders will be sent out using an Economy courier service, typically delivered with 2-5 days of goods being dispatched. For more information regarding delivery costs to your adress, please use the delivery charge estimator during the check out process.
In some instances, delivery post codes may fall in delivery surcharge areas set out by the courier company that will incurr additional costs compared to what the website will charge. In this instance, we will endeavour to absorb the costs however we may have to contact you to discuss alternative delivery adress or additional charges.
In the instance where your parcel may arrive to you and the internal parts have suffered damage, this must be reported to us via email within 24 hours of receiving your parcel in order for a claim to be made with the couriers.
Customers can return orders if the parts purchased are no longer required and have not been fitted/used in any way. In order for the return/refund to be granted, we must be informed of your request for return via email
within 14 days of the original order being delivered.
It is the customers responsibility for return delivery charges and all returned goods must be returned in their original resalable condition.
For further information, please read our Terms & Conditions